The saviors return with another ‘Flash’ episode. This one focuses on the ongoing loneliness epidemic. In classic SOM fashion, we take a few detours from our main topic, but that’s all for your listening pleasure.
What is a Flash episode?
An ode to one of our heroes. A podcast focused on hilarity (usually), digestibility, focused wisdom, speed, and brevity. All with some “saving” involved. This Flash is taken from one of our long-form episodes. Listen here. And if you want to listen to that, you should do that.
- Amidst a nationwide loneliness epidemic, colleges are some of the hardest-hit. We discuss the importance of socializing on campus.
- Our co-hosts might just have the solution to the loneliness problem. Hint… it’s this podcast.
- Jared and Eric lament the ever-cringe-inducing LinkedIn posts, and perhaps worst of all, the humble brag (we know you paid for those followers).
- We crunched the numbers and figured out that if you listened to every episode of our podcast, that amounts to nearly a day’s worth of content!
Time to bid farewell (for now). We sincerely hope you enjoyed this brief but thought-provoking episode of the ‘Saviors of the Metaverse’ podcast. And remember, get out there and start socializing. We all need to do it once in a while!
Let’s work together:
- content production
- leverage your future
- sports media brand & production co
- start your own podcast or join a network
- Eric Kasimov & KazSource: Twitter | LinkedIn
- Jared Nichols: LinkedIn
- Saviors of the Metaverse shorts | TikTok | YouTube