On November 5th, Mecklenburg voters will head to the polls to vote for or against the Quarter-Cent sales tax for the arts. Katie Szabo sat down with Jeep Bryant and Darrel Williams to fill in the gaps for voters.
Mecklenburg native, Jeep Bryant, has experience leading marketing and sponsorship initiatives for the Broadway League in New York, leading global divisions at BNY Mellon and other corporate and nonprofit sectors. Jeep has experience funding art and culture programs to serve at-risk youth and helping develop communities.
Former county commissioner, Darrel Williams, represented Mecklenburg County District 3 for 9 years and has been the owner and principal of an architecture firm for over 2 decades. If you live in Charlotte, you may have seen the work of Neighboring concepts as they have developed dozens of parks, universities, residential and commercial buildings all across Charlotte and the Southeast region.
We are excited to feature the arts on this unique episode of the Entrepreneur Perspectives Podcast.
Want help growing your business with content marketing? Learn More.
Useful links from this episode:
- More information on the Mecklenburg County sales tax referendum
Learn more about the Mecklenburg County Quarter-Cent Sales Tax:
- Charlotte Mecklenburg Voting Information
- What You Need to Know from Charlotte Agenda
- Charlotte Arts and Science Council
- Charlotte Arts and Culture Community
Connect with us:
- Thank you so much for listening to this podcast, “The Charlotte Mecklenburg County Quarter-Cent Sales Tax for the Arts” #EPPodcast
- This podcast episode of Entrepreneur Perspectives exists because of KazCM. The content marketing brand inside KazSource, Inc. It’s all about content creation and distribution. Why? Because we love helping business leaders create and share amazing content!
- We would be grateful if you subscribed on Apple Podcasts
- Music, “Here for the Win” provided by Songwriter Jess
- Check out our sports and entrepreneurial content platform: SportsEpreneur. A platform for the entrepreneurial minded, deep-rooted, not so average sports fan. We even have a podcast on this platform. Check it out!
- Content Matterz. Entrepreneurs often need help communicating their story. That’s where the Content Matterz Podcast comes in! Short snippet episodes giving you ideas, inspiration, and marketing tips. Check out our new podcast, Content Matterz.