What is Accelerated Underwriting?
Accelerated Underwriting is a streamlined underwriting process that provides high-quality life insurance at competitive rates and in a fraction of the time. Depending on the carrier, both term and universal life products may be offered.
How does it work?
Utilizing predictive analytics, information from publicly available databases, and in many cases utilizing e-apps with e-signature, the carrier can significantly accelerate the cycle time to approval and issuing a life insurance policy.
What are the benefits of Accelerated Underwriting?
- Lab/Exam-free underwriting for nearly 50-60% of applicants
- Quick approval with some policies being issued within 72 hours from time of application
- Flexibility to convert to qualifying permanent life insurance policies before end of term with the same death benefit amount and no additional underwriting requirements
- Up to $1,000,000 face amounts available*
All this adds up to you getting paid FASTER!
How do I quote an Accelerated Underwriting product?
Simply go to kazcm.com/dashboard and select “Quote & Forms”. Login using your assigned username and password. If you would like to gain free access to the system, contact your Sales VP for details.
If you have any questions or would like a personalized walkthrough, please contact your Sales VP.
* For max limits for a specific carrier, please contact your KazSource Sales VP or refer to carrier product guide