SAVIORS OF THE METAVERSE
KazSource, Inc is a dynamic company managing a portfolio of brands and projects in the areas of content, podcasting, production, sports, mental health, insurance, and ventures.
content production company
a production company for entrepreneurs engaged in sports
life insurance planning services for advisors and their clients
Sports got us together in the first place, but in this podcast, sports are the backdrop for way bigger conversations!
The Athlete Mindset podcast presents a conversation with Ohio State Buckeye, Nate Oliver. Nate was a key member of the 2007 to 2011 Ohio State Buckeye football program under legendary coach, Jim Tressel. Nate and Lisa discuss the influence of life-changing mentorship on collegiate athletes.
(a quick ask: a review on Apple Podcasts or Spotify goes a long way!)
Conversation list from “Coach Jim Tressel’s Legacy: A Buckeye’s Story of Life-Changing Mentorship | Nate Oliver”:
- Coach Jim Tressel – more than a coach — he was a father figure
- Social life differs as we age
- The importance of relationships
- Coach Tressel resigning from Ohio State
- Players and coaches receiving death threats and hate mail from fans
- The transition from college football to life after football | feels like being stripped away of your superpower
- “Football – if you don’t LOVE it, don’t do it. It’s a commitment“
- Raising your kids to love sports
Lisa Bonta Sumii, LCSW, CSW | Athlete Mindset podcast host:
Lisa is a psychotherapist and mental performance consultant to high-performing athletes at the youth, collegiate, Olympic-hopeful, and professional levels. She is the first-ever Mental Health & Performance Coach for the Oakland Roots SC, a men’s professional soccer team, in the USL. Lisa is the Founder & CEO of AthMindset, a diverse team of licensed mental health clinicians and mental performance consultants, who serve alongside her.
- Athlete Mindset is part of the KazSource Podcast Network | looking to start a podcast or join a network: https://kazsource.com
- Presented by SE: a digital sports media brand for entrepreneurs engaged in sports: https://sportse.io
- content brings people together: https://kazcm.com
Social media and more:
Related episodes to life-changing mentorship:
- AthMindset | Sport Psychology Mentor and Leader, Dr. Kensa Gunter
- Chimdi Chekwa | Ohio State Buckeye For Real
- Just Drop Down and Do 10 Pushups Right Now | Take Action
Two current projects:
- We published a book! Check it out on Amazon: Altered State of Affairs
- Short-form video production: https://kazcm.com/tiktok-agency
The post Coach Jim Tressel’s Legacy: A Buckeye’s Story of Life-Changing Mentorship | Nate Oliver appeared first on SportsEpreneur.
Entrepreneurs often need help communicating their story. That’s where the Content Matterz Podcast comes in! Short snippet episodes giving you ideas, inspiration, and marketing tips. With our experience and execution in content creation and content distribution, we hope to help you create genuine content. Authentic content will provide you with opportunities, relationships, and a platform for you and your business. This podcast exists because we are passionate about helping entrepreneurs create and share amazing content. And because content matterz!
We so often talk about how content brings people together. Well, it’s the creativity that starts it all. Creativity in all its forms connects people. The artist that creates a piece, the graphic designer that creates a stunning image, the podcaster, the blogger, the author — all creatives… all of them start with creativity that connects people. And with the community aspect of Web3–that’s where it has the potential to go to another level. Community is the keyword in that.
This short episode is all about how creativity connects people.
This episode is a clip from the episode on SportsE+ titled, “Web3 | NFT Player Cards With DPC Labs Founder, Daniel Pardo“
In case you haven’t noticed, we love podcasts. In fact, we love building podcasts. Everything from development to production. Because of all that, we’re building a one-of-a-kind podcast network. If you have a podcast or are looking to launch a new podcast then we should talk. You can message me on Twitter @eric_kaz or hit us up any way that works for you. Let’s talk about your podcast joining this one-of-a-kind podcast network.
Useful links from this episode:
Related Podcast Episodes:
- Thank you for listening to (and reading too!) this Content Matterz podcast episode, “Creativity Connects People”.
- This podcast episode exists because of KazCM. The content production company inside KazSource, Inc. Our rallying cry: “content brings people together”.
- We would be grateful if you subscribed to this podcast on your favorite podcast player. Search: Content Matterz (with a z!)
- Here it is on Apple Podcasts & Spotify.
Introspective podcast conversations with and for entrepreneurs.
Welcome to the latest episode of Saviors of the Metaverse where we explore the intersection of technology, humanity, and bathroom breaks. Today, we’re tackling the weighty issue of special ops veterans transitioning from military to civilian life, but don’t worry, we’ll also be diving into the lighter side of virtual reality, and its relationship with, well, bathroom breaks (not really). The episode is obviously called ‘No Bathroom Breaks Allowed!’ And we’ll be joined by me, the all-knowing, ChatGPT. So sit back, grab a headset, and let’s enter the Metaverse. Or is the multiverse?
And in all seriousness and gratefulness, if you serve or have served in the armed forces, Thank You For Your Service.
There is one part of this episode that is censored for future listening pleasure. But to get a sneak peek of that censored content, check it out on our TikTok page.
(a quick ask: a review on Apple Podcasts or Spotify goes a long way)
Saviors of the Metaverse 19 Topics | No Bathroom Breaks Allowed!
US Military | Special OPS | War veterans and their transition to becoming civilians | Gulf War | Damar Hamlin and NFL disability policy | Affordable housing | Corrupt politicians | Insider trading | Alabama basketball player arrested for Capital Murder | Filibuster rules – no bathroom breaks allowed |