Making a positive impact on small businesses day after day. Brock Blake joins us on this episode of Entrepreneur Perspectives to discuss his company, Lendio, a small business loan marketplace. We also discuss the importance of leveraging media and technology. And with Brock being a huge BYU and Utah Jazz fan, we take some time to collide sports and entrepreneurship as we like to do on our content platform, SportsEpreneur.
Brock is the Co-Founder and CEO of the company that helped 100,000 small businesses get 8 billion dollars in relief funding while saving 1.2 million jobs. This company as we mentioned is Lendio and their leader is our guest, Brock Blake.
Brock brings so much experience and wisdom to this episode. You’ll hear him talk about being intellectually honest and a significant down point in his career. And you’ll hear him drop an amazing Winston Churchill quote but not in some average way. This Winston Churchill quote was behind one of his biggest decisions he ever made at Lendio. And it had to do with the PPP, the Paycheck Protection Program
We are honored that the impactful leader, Brock Blake, joined us on this podcast titled, “Fueling the American Dream”.
KazCM is a content marketing company. We help business leaders who want to change their communication–but we don’t change their story. They already have the story. We just help bring it out. Learn More.
Do you like sports and entrepreneurship? If so, we have a brand for you | Visit SportsEpreneur
Useful links from this episode:
Connect with us:
- We appreciate your time! Thank you for checking out this podcast episode, “Fueling the American Dream with Brock Blake”.
- This Entrepreneur Perspectives podcast episode exists because of our Podcast Production Team | Check it out.
- Content Matterz Podcast: Listen
- The Music heard in this podcast is titled, “Here for the Win” and was provided by Songwriter Jess
- We would be grateful if you subscribed to Entrepreneur Perspectives on Apple: Apple Podcasts