Creating thriving business opportunities in the city of Charlotte, NC. In this episode, Eric Kasimov chats with Brian King, President of A M King to discuss the truth about entrepreneurship and the growth of Charlotte, NC.
Brian is a graduate of the University of Florida and has more than 30 years experience managing design and construction projects all across the world.
Brian’s examples of building his business and buildings from the ground up were on full display in our chat. His success in business have us so excited to feature him on this podcast.
Thank you to Brian for sharing his wisdom and expertise.
We hope you enjoy this episode titled, “Building Business Opportunities in the Charlotte Community with Brian King” on the Entrepreneur Perspectives Podcast.
KazSource provides Content Marketing services to help with employee turnover, customer retention, and growth | Learn More
Are you in or around the world of sports? If so, we have a content marketing brand niched for you | Visit SportsEpreneur
Useful links from this episode:
Other important links:
- Charlotte, North Carolina
- Charlotte Rescue Mission
- Ronald McDonald House
- Charleston, South Carolina
- “Business Is Personal But Don’t Force Personal Into Business”
Connect with us:
- Thank you so much for listening to this podcast, “Building Business Opportunities in the Charlotte Community with Brian King”.
- This podcast episode of Entrepreneur Perspectives exists because of the content marketing brand inside KazSource | Check it out. Join us on this content journey.
- SportsEpreneur | A platform for the entrepreneurial-minded, deep-rooted, not so average sports fan. We even have a podcast on this platform. Come join us!
- Content Matterz. Entrepreneurs often need help communicating their story. That’s where the Content Matterz Podcast comes in! Short snippet episodes giving you ideas, inspiration, and marketing tips. Listen here: Content Matterz.
- Music, “Here for the Win” provided by Songwriter Jess
- SUBSCRIBE on Apple: Apple Podcasts