Talking the ins and outs of the new Federal Coronavirus Relief Bill, the CARES Act. In this episode, we chat with Randy Newton, CPA and Partner at Lodestar Tax & Accounting, PLLC.
Randy is a licensed certified public accountant in North Carolina and South Carolina.
Randy uses a proactive tax planning model that streamlines, simplifies and works to reduce tax liability, and he is constantly looking for ways to save clients additional tax dollars while educating them about the ever-changing tax codes.
And with that in mind, we are featuring Randy today on this podcast to discuss the Federal Coronavirus Relief Bill known at the CARES Act and what it means to small businesses.
There’s a lot of confusion around this bill and Randy is here to help walk us all through it.
If you want to connect with Randy after listening to this episode, he asked that you reach out to us directly at [email protected]. He is offering programs for those that come through this platform.
We hope you learn a lot from this episode with Randy Newton titled, “Discussing the COVID-19 Relief Bill, the CARES Act” (stimulus package) on the Entrepreneur Perspectives Podcast.
KazSource provides Content Marketing services to help with employee turnover, customer retention, and growth | Learn More
Are you in or around the world of sports? If so, we have a content marketing brand niched for you | Visit SportsEpreneur
Useful links from this episode:
Other important links:
- The Cares Act | site
- Coronavirus Small Business Loan Resources
- Coronavirus Small Business Guide
- Economic Injury Disaster Loan
- Paycheck Protection Program
- 401(K) Distribution and Loan Limits rule changes, part of the coronavirus stimulus package
Connect with us:
- Thank you so much for listening to this podcast, “Discussing the COVID-19 Relief Bill, the CARES Act with Randy Newton, CPA” #EPPodcast
- This podcast episode of Entrepreneur Perspectives exists because of the content marketing brand inside KazSource | Check it out. It’s all about content creation and distribution. Why? Because we love helping business leaders create and share amazing content!
- Check out our sports and entrepreneurial content platform: SportsEpreneur. A platform for the entrepreneurial-minded, deep-rooted, and not so average. Come join us!
- Content Matterz. Entrepreneurs often need help communicating their story. That’s where the Content Matterz Podcast comes in! Short snippet episodes giving you ideas, inspiration, and marketing tips. Listen to the podcast, Content Matterz.
- Music, “Here for the Win” provided by Songwriter Jess
- We would be grateful if you subscribed on Apple Podcasts