As entrepreneurs, we are all dealing with something. Either directly or indirectly. It may be business-related, it may be something happening today, or it may have something to do with health. In my family, my wife and two daughters have all been diagnosed with Celiac disease. As we’ve attempted to learn more about Celiac, we’ve come across some amazing people. That’s why I am creating The Celiac Series. These people are taking Celiac head on and they are building something special at the same time. They are entrepreneurs, they are creators, and they are courageous.
Whether you have Celiac, know someone that has Celiac, or want to learn more about Celiac, I hope this series can provide insights and thoughts for you to explore more. While this is absolutely for the Celiac community and for Celiac awareness — it’s also for people dealing with something, anything. We all are. No one is alone and as entrepreneurs, we need to find ways to keep going, to have purpose, to share stories, and to connect. So we plan on featuring leaders to share their stories. And to then connect through those stories. It’s all about content and connections. It just so happens this story and this series is about Celiac awareness.
In this Celiac Series podcast episode, we feature two prominent members of the Celiac community, Michael Frolichstein and Cam Weiner. And as it turns out, they connected through content, The Celiac Project documentary, which is available on Amazon Prime. Michael and Cam will get into this story.
Michael and Cam talk all things Gluten Free on the Celiac Project Podcast. You can learn about them at celiacproject.com, you can find their podcast on all podcast players, and you can watch the Celiac Project Documentary on Amazon Prime Video. We hope you enjoy the first episode in the Celiac Series featuring two people who I am most thankful for, Mike Frolichstein and Cam Weiner.
KazCM is a content marketing company located in Charlotte, NC. We help business leaders who want to change their communication–but we don’t change their story. They already have the story. We just help bring it out. Learn More.
Do you like sports and entrepreneurship? If so, we have a brand for you | Visit SportsEpreneur
Useful links from this episode:
- The Celiac Project website
- The Celiac Project Documentary on Amazon Prime
- Podcast Production by KazCM
Other useful links from this episode:
- The Celiac Project Podcast
- The Celiac Project Documentary on Amazon Prime | Please Watch This!
Learn more about Celiac Disease:
- Celiac Disease Foundation | visit
- Beyond Celiac | visit
- University of Chicago Celiac Disease Center
- News: ACeD Study | KAN-101 for Celiac Patients
Connect with us:
Video from this episode on How Content Brings People Together
- We appreciate your time! Thank you for checking out this podcast episode, “Celiac Series | Celiac Awareness with Michael Frolichstein and Cam Weiner of The Celiac Project”
- This Entrepreneur Perspectives podcast episode exists because of the marketing brand inside KazSource | Check it out
- SportsEpreneur is the content platform where sports & entrepreneurship collide! Come join us
- Content Matterz Podcast: Listen
- The Music heard in this podcast is titled, “Here for the Win” and was provided by Jess Kasimov
- We would be grateful if you subscribed to Entrepreneur Perspectives on Apple: Apple Podcasts