Inspiring and representing the incredible underrepresented communities. Come join us on this episode full of inspiration and insight as Eric Kasimov chats with Chris Colbert, CEO of DCP Entertainment. Eric and Chris discuss work ethic, content creation, and inspiring others.
Chris specializes in managing high profile partnerships and molding content from conception to implementation. He is all about content, especially the kind of content that resonates with underrepresented communities.
Key takeaway: having an incredible work ethic can take you to where you want to go.
Thank you to Chris for sharing his vision and inspiration.
We hope you enjoy this episode titled, “Inspiring the Underrepresented Communities with Chris Colbert” on the Entrepreneur Perspectives Podcast.
KazSource provides Content Marketing services to help with employee turnover, customer retention, and growth | Learn More
Are you in or around the world of sports? If so, we have a content marketing brand niched for you | Visit SportsEpreneur
Useful links from this episode:
Other important links:
Connect with us:
- Thank you so much for listening to this podcast, “Inspiring the Underrepresented Communities with Chris Colbert”.
- This podcast episode of Entrepreneur Perspectives exists because of the content marketing brand inside KazSource | Check it out. Join us on this content journey.
- SportsEpreneur | A platform for the entrepreneurial-minded, deep-rooted, not so average sports fan. We even have a podcast on this platform. Come join us!
- Content Matterz. Entrepreneurs often need help communicating their story. That’s where the Content Matterz Podcast comes in! Short snippet episodes giving you ideas, inspiration, and marketing tips. Listen here: Content Matterz.
- Music, “Here for the Win” provided by Songwriter Jess
- SUBSCRIBE on Apple: Apple Podcasts