The content you create and the opportunities it makes. In this episode, The Influx Podcast and host Glenn Boothe feature KazSource and SportsEpreneur Founder, Eric Kasimov, to discuss his content creation journey. Eric shares stories about why he creates content, how he creates content, and ways to refine and adapt when it comes to content. Of course, there’s a dialogue on podcasting and creating for the right people–not all the people.
Looking to start a podcast of your own? Let’s chat about it.
Glenn Boothe invited Eric to be a guest on the Influx Podcast. As always, Glenn showed up to the KazSource office smiling and ready to record with incredible energy, technology, and conversation.
We hope this podcast chat hits home with you as you think through your content creation journey. And remember these three points:
- Your blog or podcast does not need thousands of readers or listeners for success
- Your content isn’t going to resonate with everyone
- People are interested in your brand because they like who you are and what you stand for
We hope you enjoy this episode titled, “The Influx Podcast Featuring Eric Kasimov and His Content Creation Journey with Glenn Boothe” on the Entrepreneur Perspectives Podcast.
KazSource provides Content Marketing services to help with employee turnover, customer retention, and growth | Learn More
Are you in or around the world of sports? If so, we have a content marketing brand niched for you | Visit SportsEpreneur
Useful links from this episode:
Other important links:
- Influx Podcast
- Can’t Hurt Me by David Goggins | Buy this book if you need to stop kidding yourself in any area of your life!
- The Power of Habit by Charles Duhigg | Buy this book because you need to understand the power of habit!
Connect with us:
- Thank you so much for listening to this podcast, “The Influx Podcast Featuring Eric Kasimov and His Content Creation Journey with Glenn Boothe” #EPPodcast
- This podcast episode of Entrepreneur Perspectives exists because of the content marketing brand inside KazSource | Check it out. It’s all about content creation and distribution. Why? Because we love helping business leaders create and share amazing content!
- Check out our sports and entrepreneurial content platform: SportsEpreneur. A platform for the entrepreneurial-minded, deep-rooted, not so average sports fan. We even have a podcast on this platform. Come join us!
- Content Matterz. Entrepreneurs often need help communicating their story. That’s where the Content Matterz Podcast comes in! Short snippet episodes giving you ideas, inspiration, and marketing tips. Listen to the podcast, Content Matterz.
- Music, “Here for the Win” provided by Songwriter Jess
- We would be grateful if you subscribed on Apple Podcasts