From almost drowning as a child to Olympic swimming gold medalist. In this episode, Eric Kasimov chats with Cullen Jones, USA Olympian, World Record Holder, and Olympic Gold Medalist.
Cullen is the first African American swimmer to hold a world record. The bottom line is Cullen is and always has been a man on a mission. Currently, he works with the Novant Health Foundation Team and as an Ambassador for the Make a Splash Initiative. Make a Splash is a national child-focused water safety campaign that gives the chance to children in America learn how to swim. Cullen is also the Founder of Sprint41 and a motivational speaker.
Thank you to Cullen for sharing his passion and inspiration.
We hope you enjoy this episode titled, “The Mindset of an Olympian with Cullen Jones” on the Entrepreneur Perspectives Podcast.
KazSource provides Content Marketing services to help with employee turnover, customer retention, and growth | Learn More
Are you in or around the world of sports? If so, we have a content marketing brand niched for you | Visit SportsEpreneur
Useful links from this episode:
Other important links:
- USA Swimming
- Ryan Lochte
- 2020 Olympic Games
- International Olympic Committee
- The Obstacle is the Way by Ryan Holiday
- The Punies Podcast by Kobe Bryant
Connect with us:
- Thank you so much for listening to this podcast, “The Mindset of an Olympian with Cullen Jones”.
- This podcast episode of Entrepreneur Perspectives exists because of the content marketing brand inside KazSource | Check it out. Join us on this content journey.
- SportsEpreneur | A platform for the entrepreneurial-minded, deep-rooted, not so average sports fan. We even have a podcast on this platform. Come join us!
- Content Matterz. Entrepreneurs often need help communicating their story. That’s where the Content Matterz Podcast comes in! Short snippet episodes giving you ideas, inspiration, and marketing tips. Listen here: Content Matterz.
- Music, “Here for the Win” provided by Songwriter Jess
- SUBSCRIBE on Apple: Apple Podcasts