A self-betterment discussion with the inspirational David Meltzer. Come along this self-betterment journey as Eric Kasimov chats with David Meltzer, speaker, author, entrepreneur, and Co-Founder of Sports 1 Marketing. David and Eric explore what happy means to David, how David dealt with losing everything, and how to overcome challenges, including the coronavirus pandemic the world is dealing with today.
Key takeaway: David says, “everybody needs to be creating and giving content”.
David is the type of person you want to surround yourself with. And while you may not have David in your inner circle; podcasts and books and social media are ways to have him in your life. It’s why we feature incredible people like David on our podcasts. So we (and you) can surround ourselves (yourselves) with the opportunity for self-improvement.
Thank you to David for sharing his experiences, wisdom, and time.
We hope you enjoy this episode titled, “Positively Impacting Lives with David Meltzer” on the Entrepreneur Perspectives Podcast.
KazSource provides Content Marketing services to help with employee turnover, customer retention, and growth | Learn More
Are you in or around the world of sports? If so, we have a content marketing brand niched for you | Visit SportsEpreneur
Useful links from this episode:
Other important links:
Connect with us:
- Thank you so much for listening to this podcast, “Positively Impacting Lives with David Meltzer”.
- This podcast episode of Entrepreneur Perspectives exists because of the content marketing brand inside KazSource | Check it out. Join us on this content journey.
- SportsEpreneur | A platform for the entrepreneurial-minded, deep-rooted, not so average sports fan. We even have a podcast on this platform. Come join us!
- Content Matterz. Entrepreneurs often need help communicating their story. That’s where the Content Matterz Podcast comes in! Short snippet episodes giving you ideas, inspiration, and marketing tips. Listen: Content Matterz.
- Music, “Here for the Win” provided by Songwriter Jess
- SUBSCRIBE: Apple Podcasts