Much of what happens in business is an art form. And delegation absolutely is an art form. Delegation is not easy and there is no one way. It takes awareness, practice, habits, and growth. So we hope this episode is a step towards helping you create the freedom you need to take a positive step in your business. Tonya Thomas is the founder of Team Delegate so she makes the perfect guest on this focused EP conversation all about delegation.
This is an EPONE episode. EPONE is a short-form style podcast episode where we focus on one specific topic. In this EPONE episode, the focus is on delegation.
Team Delegate started in 2001. They are a virtual assistant company and they work with entrepreneurs, small business owners, and professionals who are struggling to stay organized and are swimming in administrative overwhelm.
Thank you to Tonya for showcasing her delegation insights on this EPONE episode about the art of delegation.
The Art of Delegation with Tonya Thomas | EPONE
Having a Minimalist Mindset
Where to Start with Delegation
The Psychology of Delegation
The Importance of Having Awareness
Delegation is Not Easy — That’s Why We Say The Art of Delegation
How Much Should You Delegate?
Who Should Delegate?
Thinking About Deleting Unnecessary Tasks (DELETE!!)
KazCM is a content marketing team. We help business leaders tell their stories to those who care. Learn More.
Do you like sports and entrepreneurship? If so, we have a brand for you | Visit SportsEpreneur
Useful links from this episode:
Other useful links from this episode:
- “Unbottleneck Your Business” podcast with Tonya Thomas
Connect with us:
- Thank you for checking out this podcast episode titled, “The Art of Delegation with Tonya Thomas”
- This Entrepreneur Perspectives podcast episode exists because of our Podcast Production Team | Check it out.
- The Content Matterz Podcast: Listen
- The Music heard in this podcast is titled, “Here for the Win” and was provided by Here For The Win Productions
- We would be grateful if you subscribed to Entrepreneur Perspectives Podcast on Apple: Apple Podcasts