“No one gets better without structured efforts at or above Threshold.” – Jeff Gaura
In this episode, we chat with Jeff Gaura, coach, trainer, and founder of Threshold Academy. We discuss Jeff’s stories on crossing his threshold, the power of writing, and a traumatic wreck that changed Jeff’s life.
Jeff knows that he will never “arrive” at the perfect diet and fitness regimen, but he is open to telling you of his journey and to hear about yours.
As a published author, Jeff released his book on October 20, 2020, “Behind the Secrets in the Fall of Jerusalem“.
As an energetic influencer to entrepreneurs, Jeff (and his Threshold Academy team) transform lives by challenging perceived limits and conquering them. And we’re excited to be able to feature Jeff on the Entrepreneur Perspectives podcast.
KazCM is a content marketing company in Charlotte, NC. We help entrepreneurs who want to change their communication–but we don’t change their story. They already have the story. We just help bring it out. Learn More. Oh, and you should have a podcast. We’ll help you.
Do you like sports and entrepreneurship? If so, we have a brand for you | Visit SportsEpreneur
Useful links from this episode:
Other useful links from this episode:
Connect with us:
- Thank you so much for listening to this podcast episode, “Going Beyond Your Threshold with Jeff Gaura”.
- This podcast episode of Entrepreneur Perspectives exists because of the Charlotte, NC content marketing company inside KazSource | Check it out.
- SportsEpreneur | The platform where sports & entrepreneurship collide! Come join us.
- Content Matterz Podcast : Listen
- Intro and Outro Music, “Here for the Win” was provided by Songwriter Jess
- Subscribe to the Entrepreneur Perspectives Podcast on Apple: Apple Podcasts