“I get knocked down on a daily basis. But if you’re not a little unsure, anxious, or nervous, you are not living up to your full potential” – Joe Cantanucci
In this episode, we feature, Joe Cantanucci, Managing Partner at MassMutual Capitol District in Washington DC.
In full disclosure, Joe and his team are a client of our content marketing company, KazCM.
Creating content with Joe is an incredible collaboration as Joe shares stories, experiences, leadership, and most of all a willingness to just start. From starting a MassMutual office in San Francisco, to a new start in DC, to starting in on content creation, Joe is a visionary, a creative, and a leader by example.
As a leader to advisors, staff, and entrepreneurs, Joe (and his MassMutual Capitol District team) is all about making an impact on those around him. And we’re excited to be able to feature Joe on the Entrepreneur Perspectives podcast. And remember, just get started.
KazCM is a content marketing company in Charlotte, NC. We help business leaders who want to change their communication–but we don’t change their story. They already have the story. We just help bring it out. Learn More.
Do you like sports and entrepreneurship? If so, we have a brand for you | Visit SportsEpreneur
Useful links from this episode:
KazCM Content around “Getting Started” and building your brand:
Connect with us:
Video Clip | The Power of Creating Genuine Content in the Financial Services Industry:
- Thank you for listening to this podcast episode, “A Paradigm Shift and Content Creation with Joe Cantanucci of MassMutual Capitol District”.
- This podcast episode of Entrepreneur Perspectives exists because of the content marketing company inside KazSource | Check it out.
- SportsEpreneur | The platform where sports & entrepreneurship collide! Come join us.
- Content Matterz Podcast : Listen
- Intro and Outro Music, “Here for the Win” was provided by Songwriter Jess
- Subscribe to the Entrepreneur Perspectives Podcast on Apple: Apple Podcasts