On your journey to achievement, bring the right people with you. And we brought the right person on this podcast episode, Joshua Greco.
Josh is a business and career coach at ProAdvisor Coach. In this episode, we discuss the power of habit, the psychology of a sports fan and entrepreneur, relationships, and being open to change.
As a business coach, Josh helps people achieve massive success by aligning them with an environment that allows their true gifts to shine through. And you see Josh’s true gifts shine on this episode.
Josh is a motivator to entrepreneurs that are looking to achieve success in their careers and we truly enjoyed this conversation on “Dance Between the Internal and the External with Business Coach, Joshua Greco”
KazCM is a content marketing company in Charlotte, NC. We help entrepreneurs who want to change their communication–but we don’t change their story. They already have the story. We just help bring it out. Learn More. Oh and you should have a podcast. We’ll help you.
Do you like sports and entrepreneurship? If so, we have a brand for you | Visit SportsEpreneur
Useful links from this episode:
Other useful links from this episode:
Connect with us:
- Thank you so much for listening to this podcast episode, “Dance Between the Internal and the External with Business Coach, Joshua Greco”.
- This podcast episode of Entrepreneur Perspectives exists because of the content marketing brand inside KazSource | Check it out.
- SportsEpreneur | The platform where sports & entrepreneurship collide! Come join us.
- Content Matterz Podcast : Listen
- Intro and Outro Music, “Here for the Win” was provided by Songwriter Jess
- Subscribe to Entrepreneur Perspectives on Apple: Apple Podcasts