You are not alone. Michael Brody-Waite joins us on this episode of Entrepreneur Perspectives to discuss lifting each other up, his story of addiction, and the path to a mask-free life–which, by the way, has nothing to do with the pandemic.
Michael lives by three principles on his path to a mask-free life; practice rigorous authenticity, surrender the outcome, and do the uncomfortable work. He discusses how these principles have changed everything for him in his life.
The surrender the outcome line is an incredible phrase and it is having a profound impact on me personally and professionally. That’s why I wanted to highlight that line in the title, in these notes, and on the episode.
Michael’s perspective, message, and experiences he shares are a gift he provides to entrepreneurs that are in growth and betterment mode. We are honored that the inspirational leader, Michael Brody-Waite, joined us on this podcast titled, “Surrender the Outcome with Michael Brody-Waite”.
Check out Michael’s book: “Great Leaders Live Like Drug Addicts“.
KazCM is a content marketing company in the Carolinas. We help business leaders who want to change their communication–but we don’t change their story. They already have the story. We just help bring it out. Learn More.
Do you like sports and entrepreneurship? If so, we have a brand for you | Visit SportsEpreneur
Useful links from this episode:
Other useful links from this episode:
- Michael’s Tedx Talk: Great Leaders Do What Drug Addicts Do
- “Great Leaders Live Like Drug Addicts” by Michael Brody-Waite
Connect with us:
- We appreciate your time! Thank you for checking out this podcast episode, “Surrender the Outcome with Michael Brody-Waite”.
- This Entrepreneur Perspectives podcast episode exists because of our Podcast Production Team | Check it out.
- Content Matterz Podcast: Listen
- The Music heard in this podcast is titled, “Here for the Win” and was provided by Songwriter Jess
- We would be grateful if you subscribed to Entrepreneur Perspectives on Apple: Apple Podcasts