Sassy, energetic, brave, fun, and brainstormy (is that a word–it is now!) all wrapped up into this one and only episode with Jill Salzman! Jill is the founder and leader of The Founding Moms and host of the new hit podcast, “Why Are We Shouting?”.
Jill is also a speaker, author, and innovator. Her organization, The Founding Moms, is the world’s first and only collection of masterminds and resources for mom entrepreneurs–it’s all about connecting and learning from one another. They help moms get down to business. Jill Salzman has been featured by CNN, MSN, The New York Times, and of course her TEDx Talk, “Why Moms Make the Best Entrepreneurs” is an absolute must-watch.
What an opportunity it was to chat with the incredible Jill Salzman. This was such a fun conversation. Jill inspires by doing. And I’m here for all of her stories (and hopefully you are too). Seriously, she’s awesome. Be sure to check her out at foundingmoms.com.
Jill is an inspiration to mom entrepreneurs all over the world and we truly enjoyed everything about this episode titled, “Mom Entrepreneurs Are the Best with Jill Salzman”
KazCM is a content marketing company in Charlotte, NC. We believe content is at the core of your business. We work with business leaders to create content that shares real purpose. | Learn More
Do you like sports? If so, we have a content brand for you | Visit SportsEpreneur
Useful links from this episode:
Other important links:
- Why Are We Shouting? Podcast with Jill Salzman
- Jill Salzman TEDx Talk | Why Moms Make the Best Entrepreneurs
- The Best Business Book in the World According to My Mom
- Medium article: How Covid-19 Diagnosis Made Me Rethink Community
Connect with us:
- Thank you so much for listening to this podcast, “Mom Entrepreneurs Are the Best with Jill Salzman”.
- This podcast episode of Entrepreneur Perspectives exists because of the content marketing brand inside KazSource | Check it out.
- SportsEpreneur | The platform where sports & entrepreneurship collide! Come join us.
- Content Matterz. Entrepreneurs often need help communicating their story. That’s where the Content Matterz Podcast comes in! Listen here: Content Matterz.
- Intro and Outro Music, “Here for the Win” provided by Songwriter Jess
- Subscribe to EP on Apple: Apple Podcasts