Get clear on your vision. In this episode, we chat with Brett Gilliland, Co-Founder and CEO of Elite Entrepreneurs. We discuss visionaries, thinking, and growing a business.
As the leader of Elite Entrepreneurs, Brett has helped hundreds of struggling seven-figure business owners overcome their biggest challenges and achieve new levels of success. Brett’s clarity is a clear takeaway in this episode. Witnessing Brett’s clarity and passion for business growth is a great indicator of someone you need to spend time with as you look to take your company to new heights. We hope this episode can guide you on your path to elite entrepreneurship.
In his free time, Brett is a family man who enjoys spending time with his wife, Sharon, and their 8 children.
We are excited to feature Brett Gilliland on the Entrepreneur Perspectives Podcast.
Want help growing your business with content marketing? Learn More.
Useful links from this episode:
Other important links:
- Bill Lazier
- Beyond Entrepreneurship by Jim Collins
Connect with us:
- Thank you so much for listening to this podcast, “The Path to Elite Entrepreneurship with Brett Gilliland” #EPPodcast
- This podcast episode of Entrepreneur Perspectives exists because of KazCM. The content marketing brand inside KazSource. It’s all about content creation and distribution. Why? Because we love helping business leaders create and share amazing content!
- We would be grateful if you subscribed on Apple Podcasts
- Music, “Here for the Win” provided by Songwriter Jess
- Check out our sports and entrepreneurial content platform: SportsEpreneur. A platform for the entrepreneurial-minded, deep-rooted, not so average sports fan. We even have a podcast on this platform. Check it out!
- Content Matterz. Entrepreneurs often need help communicating their story. That’s where the Content Matterz Podcast comes in! Short snippet episodes giving you ideas, inspiration, and marketing tips. Check out our new podcast, Content Matterz.