There are now upwards of 700,000 podcasts. Are we at peak podcast? In a recent New York Times article, they discussed why podcasting is at its peak. While we don’t necessarily disagree with their specific take, we are here to say that if you have a genuine podcasters mindset, there is plenty of potential for you in the podcasting world.
There’s a major point that was missing in the NY Times article that we address in this episode.
Here’s the thing, if you are a business leader with specific thoughts to share, you should consider starting a podcast because podcasting is the ultimate form of genuine leverage right now.
Want help starting your podcast? Learn More.
Useful links from this episode:
Other important links:
More Kaz Content about Podcasting:
- Podcast Production
- “You Should Have a Podcast” | This is a critical piece we have put out on why a business leader should have a podcast
- The Podcasters Mindset
Connect with us:
- Thank you so much for listening to this podcast, “Is Podcasting At Its Peak | aka Peak Podcast?” #EPPodcast
- This podcast episode of Entrepreneur Perspectives exists because of KazCM. The content marketing brand inside KazSource, Inc. It’s all about content creation and distribution. Why? Because we love helping business leaders create and share amazing content!
- We would be grateful if you subscribed on Apple Podcasts
- Music, “Here for the Win” provided by Songwriter Jess
- Image of the Blue Ridge Mountains in Western North Carolina was taken by us!
- Check out our sports and entrepreneurial content platform: SportsEpreneur. A platform for the entrepreneurial minded, deep-rooted, not so average sports fan. We even have a podcast on this platform. Check it out!