There is an 80/20 inside of everything. In this episode, we have the privilege of chatting with Perry Marshall. We get into stories from Perry on interesting 80/20 models that he’s seen in his career, the mindset of a marketer, and focusing on what works.
Perry is the author of the book Detox, Declutter, Dominate: How to Excel by Elimination, and the hit book, 80/20 Sales and Marketing. Inc.com listed 80/20 Sales and Marketing as a top sales book from 2013. Eric came across this book in 2015 and it opened his eyes, made him think, and simply helped him develop as an entrepreneur. We would highly encourage you to check it out. You can find both books and many more by Perry including Evolution 2.0, Ultimate Guide to Google Adwords, and The Ultimate Guide to Facebook Advertising on Amazon.
Perry’s principles, ideas, and experiences he shares are a gift he provides to entrepreneurs that are in growth and betterment mode. We are honored that the entrepreneurial leader, Perry Marshall, joined us on this podcast, titled, “Detox, Declutter, Dominate and The 80/20 Principle with Perry Marshall”
KazCM is a content marketing company in the Carolinas. We help business leaders who want to change their communication–but we don’t change their story. They already have the story. We just help bring it out. Learn More.
Do you like sports and entrepreneurship? If so, we have a brand for you | Visit SportsEpreneur
Useful links from this episode:
- Perry Marshall’s Website
- Podcast Production by KazSource
Other useful links from this episode:
- 5 Best Sales Books of 2013 from Inc.
- 80/20 Sales and Marketing by Perry Marshall
- Detox, Declutter, Dominate: How to Excel by Elimination by Perry Marshall
Connect with us:
- We appreciate your time! Thank you for checking out this podcast episode, “Detox, Declutter, Dominate, and The 80/20 Principle with Perry Marshall”.
- This Entrepreneur Perspectives podcast episode exists because of the marketing brand inside KazSource | Check it out.
- SportsEpreneur is the content platform where sports & entrepreneurship collide! Come join us.
- Content Matterz Podcast: Listen
- The Music heard in this podcast is titled, “Here for the Win” and was provided by Songwriter Jess
- We would be grateful if you subscribed to Entrepreneur Perspectives on Apple: Apple Podcasts