Having passion and drive in your niche can lead to great success. In this episode, we chat with Bobby Samuelson of The Life Product Review. We discuss developing an idea for a business, the insurance industry, and finding your niche.
The Life Product Review provides independent and objective life insurance product intelligence through podcasts and content on life insurance issues and quantitative reviews of new product offerings.
We are grateful Bobby gave us his time to have this discussion around finding your niche and the insurance industry. This podcast episode goes to show you that if you have the passion and drive for what you do, you can be successful as an entrepreneur in your field.
We are excited to feature Bobby Samuelson on the Entrepreneur Perspectives Podcast.
*Note: This episode was originally recorded on July 30, 2018.
Want help growing your business with content marketing? Learn More.
Useful links from this episode:
Other important links:
Connect with us:
- Bobby Samuelson: The Life Product Review, LinkedIn
- Eric Kasimov: Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn
- Thank you so much for listening to this podcast, “Expert Insight into the Life Insurance Industry with Bobby Samuelson” #EPPodcast
- This podcast episode of Entrepreneur Perspectives exists because of KazCM. The content marketing brand inside KazSource. It’s all about content creation and distribution. Why? Because we love helping business leaders create and share amazing content!
- We would be grateful if you subscribed on Apple Podcasts
- Music, “Here for the Win” provided by Songwriter Jess
- Check out our sports and entrepreneurial content platform: SportsEpreneur. A platform for the entrepreneurial-minded, deep-rooted, not so average sports fan. We even have a podcast on this platform. Check it out!
- Content Matterz. Entrepreneurs often need help communicating their story. That’s where the Content Matterz Podcast comes in! Short snippet episodes giving you ideas, inspiration, and marketing tips. Check out our new podcast, Content Matterz.