Building great businesses for a greater purpose. Tony Tennaro, Managing Chair for C12 Greater Charlotte, joins Eric Kasimov in this chat to discuss making a difference, family, and Frank Reich.
Tony is the kind of person you want to be around. And that’s not just us talking. Ask any of the members of his C12 group. Or just watch him walk into the office with a smile on his face.
As you will hear from Tony in this chat, it’s all about gratitude. And we are grateful for Tony spending his time with us.
We are excited to feature Tony Tennaro on the Entrepreneur Perspectives Podcast.
Want help growing your business with content marketing? Learn More.
Useful links from this episode:
Other important links:
- Frank Reich
- The University of Maryland
- College of Charleston
- Buffalo, New York
- Buffalo Bills comeback game vs Houston Oilers
- Maryland’s comeback game
- Frank Reich: Indianapolis Colts Will Continue to Climb
- “Failing Up” by Leslie Odom, Jr.
- Jim Kelly
- Mitch Long
- Could Humility Be the Answer: Tiger Woods
- Providence Country Club
Connect with us:
- Thank you so much for listening to this podcast, “Building Businesses for a Greater Purpose with Tony Tennaro” #EPPodcast
- This podcast episode of Entrepreneur Perspectives exists because of KazCM. The content marketing brand inside KazSource. It’s all about content creation and distribution. Why? Because we love helping business leaders create and share amazing content!
- We would be grateful if you subscribed on Apple Podcasts
- Music, “Here for the Win” provided by Songwriter Jess
- Check out our sports and entrepreneurial content platform: SportsEpreneur. A platform for the entrepreneurial minded, deep-rooted, not so average sports fan. We even have a podcast on this platform. Check it out!
- Content Matterz. Entrepreneurs often need help communicating their story. That’s where the Content Matterz Podcast comes in! Short snippet episodes giving you ideas, inspiration, and marketing tips. Check out our new podcast, Content Matterz.