Should you start creating content as a business professional? The short answer is yes. John Priore, content marketer, at KazCM joins Eric Kasimov in this chat to discuss this all-important topic.
Listen to this episode of Entrepreneur Perspectives to hear the thoughts of Eric Kasimov and John Priore on content creation. And while listening, ask yourself, what is stopping you from creating content?
One important piece in the content creation process is improvement. At KazCM, we are always looking to improve. Which is why we did! You may notice an uptick in the sound quality of this episode. That’s because we got new podcasting equipment. We hope you enjoy the new sound quality of Entrepreneur Perspectives.
Want help growing your business with content marketing? Learn More.
Useful links from this episode:
More Kaz Content about Content Creation:
- What is Content Marketing
- Content Marketing is a Form of Bonding and Rapport
- Here’s The Thing: This Stuff Works
- 7 Ideas for Small Businesses Creating Content
- The Truest Form of Content Marketing
Connect with us:
- Thank you so much for listening to this podcast, “What is Holding Business Professionals Back from Creating Content? with Eric Kasimov and John Priore” #EPPodcast
- This podcast episode of Entrepreneur Perspectives exists because of KazCM. The content marketing brand inside KazSource, Inc. It’s all about content creation and distribution. Why? Because we love helping business leaders create and share amazing content!
- We would be grateful if you subscribed on Apple Podcasts
- Music, “Here for the Win” provided by Songwriter Jess
- Check out our sports and entrepreneurial content platform: SportsEpreneur. A platform for the entrepreneurial minded, deep-rooted, not so average sports fan. We even have a podcast on this platform. Check it out!