Building KazSource from scratch. In this episode, Eric Kasimov, founder of KazSource, continues on the topic of how he built KazSource from the ground up. Eric tells the story of how his family helped inspire him to become an entrepreneur and build his own business. We hope the continued story behind our business provides valuable insight and gives you, the entrepreneur, a better idea of what we do in our business.
This audio comes from a conversation on the SportsEpreneur podcast that Eric had with Stu Stone, Director of Jack of All Trades. You can listen to that full episode here. Also, be sure to check out the sports documentary, Jack of All Trades.
With a passion for helping entrepreneurs build and protect their business, we hope you enjoy this episode with Eric Kasimov.
Want help growing your business with content marketing? Learn More.
Useful links from this episode:
Other important links:
- Perspectives from KazSource Founder Eric Kasimov
- Create Unique Content | The Insurance Policy for Your Business
- The Truest Form of Content Marketing
- 3 Reasons Why Getting Laid Off Is Not the End of the World
- 6 Ways the Life Insurance Industry Is Being Disrupted
- Perspectives from SportsEpreneur Founder Eric Kasimov
- SportsEprener Podcast with Stu Stone, Director of Jack of All Trades
Connect with us:
- Thank you so much for listening to this podcast, “Perspectives on Building KazSource from Scratch with Eric Kasimov” #EPPodcast #KazPod #PodKaz
- This podcast episode of Entrepreneur Perspectives is brought to you by KazCM. KazCM is a content marketing company for business leaders with an eye on branding.
- We would be grateful if you gave us a review.
- Music, “Here for the Win” provided by Songwriter Jess
- Check out our sports and entrepreneurial content platform: SportsEpreneur. A media platform that is in and around the sports world. And for fans of the sports world. And overall for entrepreneurs that love sports.