Building businesses and buildings from the ground up. Our guest today is Brian King, President of A M King
In this episode, we discuss the truth about entrepreneurship, the growth of Charlotte, NC, and balance.
Brian is a graduate of the University of Florida and has more than 30 years experience managing design and construction projects all across the world.
Brian’s examples of building his business and buildings from the ground up were on full display in our chat. His success in business have us so excited to feature him on this podcast.
We hope you enjoy this episode with Brian King.
Want help growing your business with content marketing? Learn More.
Useful links from this episode:
Other important links:
- University of Florida
- Charlotte, North Carolina
- Charlotte Rescue Mission
- Ronald McDonald House
- Charleston, South Carolina
- “Business Is Personal But Don’t Force Personal Into Business”
Connect with us:
- Thank you so much for listening to this podcast, “Perspectives from a Construction Industry Leader with Brian King” #EPPodcast #KazPod #PodKaz
- This podcast episode of Entrepreneur Perspectives is brought to you by KazCM. KazCM is a content marketing company for business leaders with an eye on branding.
- We would be grateful if you gave us a review.
- Music, “Here for the Win” provided by Songwriter Jess
- Check out our sports and entrepreneurial content platform: SportsEpreneur. A media platform that is in and around the sports world. And for fans of the sports world. And overall for entrepreneurs that love sports.