Don’t overcomplicate things. Eric welcomes James Pagano to this episode of Entrepreneur Perspectives. In this episode, they discuss The Growth Coach, obstacles in business, and the New Jersey Devils.
James Pagano is the Owner of The Growth Coach of Charlotte. James launched his business because he understands many of the challenges small business owners and sales professionals face each and every day. He has over 30 years of experience in business ownership and held various corporate positions.
James’s practice allows him the opportunity to share his experiences, provide third-party perspective, and work through a proven and sound process of professional development with many Charlotte-area entrepreneurs and sales professionals.
We have known James for many years and not only is he one of the most genuine people you will meet, he can give you practical advice that will make a difference for you and your business immediately. Because of all that, we’re super excited to have James on this podcast.
The show is based on the perspectives of an entrepreneur and this entrepreneur is full of advice and mentorship.
Want a content platform of your own? Learn More.
Useful links from this episode:
- Charlotte Business Opportunities Are Everywhere
- Going to the Movies for Motivation: Any Given Sunday
- Negative Growth for Business Startups, Cynthia Kay
Other important links:
- Daniel Murphy
- Charlotte, North Carolina
- Hilton Head, South Carolina
- How to Win Friends and Influence People by Dale Carnegie
- Dale Carnegie
- Entrepreneur Perspectives episode 029, Perspectives on Sales Activity with Mitch Long
- New Jersey
- Sandler Selling
- The Athletic
- Tiger Woods
- Golden State Warriors
- The E-Myth Revisited by Michael Gerber
- Florence, Italy
- New York, New York
- The Wall Street Journal
- New Jersey Devils
Key Takeaways from the episode with James Pagano:
- “Don’t overcomplicate things”
- “Talk to people”
- “You have to be willing to execute on the commitments”
- “Surround yourself with good people”
Connect with us:
Thank you so much for listening to this podcast, “Perspectives of a Business Coach with James Pagano.”
This podcast episode of Entrepreneur Perspectives is brought to you by KazCM.
KazCM partners with business owners like you to help create your online presence through content marketing.
We would be so grateful if you:
Subscribe to our email list