Why you need to be aware of your business credit. In this episode, Eric Kasimov chats with Ty Crandall to discuss business credit, learning, and listening at 2.5x speed.
Ty Crandall is the CEO of Credit Suite. With Credit Suite, Ty consults with and advises companies on business credit building and scoring. He is also an internationally known speaker, author, and business credit expert. With over 17 years of financial experience, Ty is recognized as an authority in business credit building, business credit scoring, and business financing. Simply put, Ty Crandall and his team teach companies exactly how to build business credit for their business.
Ty lives in Tampa, Florida with his wife and two children, and is an avid pilot and sailor in his free time.
Want a content platform of your own? Learn More.
Useful links from this episode:
Books mentioned: “Ty is the author of two of the best-selling books.”
- Business Credit Decoded: Discover the Secrets and Power of Business Credit by Ty Crandall
- Perfect Credit: Discover the Secrets to Having Exceptional Personal and Business Credit Scores by Ty Crandall
- Think and Grow Rich by Napolean Hill
- The Power of Positive Thinking by Norman Vincent Peale
The Power of Habit: Why We Do What We Do in Life and Business by Charles Duhigg
Other important links:
- Free Guide for our listeners: Free 4-Step Business Credit Building Guide
- Walt Disney World
- Orlando, Florida
- Brian Tracy
- Florida Gators Football
- Gary Vaynerchuk
- Yellow Pages
Key takeaways from this episode with Ty Crandall:
- “I am obsessed with learning.”
- “Get money before you need it.”
- “Welcome failure.”
Connect with us:
Thank you so much for listening to this podcast, “Perspectives of a Business Credit Expert with Ty Crandall.”
This podcast episode of Entrepreneur Perspectives is brought to you by KazCM.
KazCM partners with business owners like you to help create your online presence through content marketing.
We would be so grateful if you:
Subscribe to our email list