Create new opportunities for your business. In this episode we get into the questions from our audience including our clients and the business owners we chat with on a consistent basis and you, our listeners. We hope the perspectives we discuss on improving your social media presence help drive new opportunities for your business.
In this marketing episode, we discuss LinkedIn, why not to sleep on Twitter, and the old-guard.
This episode is slightly different as you will only hear from Eric for this episode. That’s because we want to get right into ways you can improve your social media and business presence.
1:45 | LinkedIn profile and posting content on LinkedIn
5:35 | Twitter engagement
11:40 | Audio and podcasting
17:50 | Networking and the old-guard
21:50 | What type of content to create
Sign up for our Exclusive content delivered directly to your email. This is content you will not find published anywhere else. And it will include ideas, tactics, and thoughts – all of which will be about how you can build and protect your business.
You can sign up for this exclusive content by simply clicking here.
Music, “Here for the Win” provided by Songwriter Jess
- Create Content For Your Business Around Your Unique Interests
- Control Your Feed
- 10 Hacks to Increase Your Twitter Following the Right Way
- 4 Reasons Why Twitter Still Matters
- The 3 Feelings in Sports and Entrepreneurship– Audio Style Blog
Useful links from this episode:
Other important links:
- Extreme Ownership How U.S. Navy SEALs Lead and Win by Jocko Willink
- Way of the Warrior Kid: From Wimy to Warrior, the Navy SEAL Way by Jocko Willnik
- Marc’s Mission: Way of the Warrior Kid by Jocko Willnik
Connect with us:
Eric Kasimov: Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn
Thank you so much for listening to this podcast, “Perspectives on Improving Your Social Media Presence with Eric Kasimov”.
This podcast episode of Entrepreneur Perspectives is brought to you by KazCM.
KazCM partners with business owners like you to help create your online presence through content marketing.
We would be so grateful if you:
Subscribe to our email list