What can podcasting teach us? We made it to episode number 50 of Entrepreneur Perspectives!
We are grateful for everyone that listened to any minute of our podcast. We appreciate all the feedback, all the love, all the reviews, all interviewees. When we started this podcast journey, we knew we wanted it to last and we had plans for it to do that, but it wasn’t easy. And our listeners got us here. So thank you!
In this episode, we discuss producing content, words to live by, and episode number 50!!
We are going to touch on 5 topics for this 50th episode!
1:10 | Learning from podcasting
6:12 | The positives we have taken from this journey
15:11 | The outlook for Entrepreneur Perspectives
19:08 | What else we love about podcasts
23:33 | Helping those that want to get into podcasts
Thank you again for giving us your ear. We hope you enjoy our podcast. And because of the positives around it all, we aren’t going anywhere. But we will continue to refine what we do. Cause, after all, isn’t that what entrepreneurs do?
Want a content platform of your own? Learn More.
Useful links from this episode:
Other important links:
- Millennium Counceling Center
- Entrepreneur Perspectives of a Sports Counselor (LCPC) with Derek Bylsma
- Cynthia Kay
- Derek Bylsma
- Entrepreneur Perspectives on Promotional Advertising with Nikki Craig
- Evan Cutler
- Garage Door and More
- Koren Cohen
- KazSource Insurance
- Advanced Roofing and Siding
- Triple H Tackling Academy
- Brady Murray
- RODS Racing
- James Pagano
- Eleven Warriors article on Rugby Style Tackling at Ohio State
Key takeaways from this podcast episode:
- “Practice makes permanent” – Spencer Smith
- “No one can pay you enough money to do a job you don’t love” – Cynthia Kay
- “You have to be able to execute on the commitments” – James Pagano
- “Don’t over complicate it” – James Pagano
- “The person you become is determined by the books you read and the people you surround yourself with” – Brady Murray
Connect with us:
Thank you so much for listening to this podcast, “Perspectives From Our First 50 Episodes.”
This podcast episode of Entrepreneur Perspectives is brought to you by KazCM.
KazCM partners with business owners like you to help create your online presence through content marketing.
We would be so grateful if you:
Check out our sports and entrepreneurial content platform: SportsEpreneur.