Introducing your communication and small business expert. Our guest today is Cynthia Kay. Cynthia is a known speaker, author, and communicator. She is also a spokesperson for small business and is the President of Cynthia Kay and Company — a video production company located in Grand Rapids, Michigan.
Her expertise for conference events includes communication makeovers, leadership, corporate video production, presentation and media training. She even creates customized presentations on a variety of topics for groups, networks, events, and businesses. You can schedule Cynthia to speak or host a workshop at your next event by visiting cynthiakaybiz.com.
You will hear Cynthia and I discuss these 5 topics and more:
4:50 | The National Small Business Association (NSBA)
17:40 | Hiring
24:55 | The importance of video
34:30 | Event speaking
42:10 | Her dad, the dry cleaner
Want a content platform of your own? Learn More.
Useful links from this episode:
- Cynthia’s website: CynthiaKayBiz.com
- Cynthia Kay and Company: ThinkCK.com
Articles and videos mentioned in this episode:
- 5 Business Lessons From My Dad the Dry Cleaner
- When is the Right Time to Hire?
- 2018 NSBA Leadership Group Presentation
- Facebook Live Interview: Importance of Video for Small Businesses
Buy Cynthia Kay’s books:
Hire Cynthia Kay to speak:
- Cynthia Kay Speaking Packet
Other important links:
- National Small Business Association
- Jared Nichols
- Detroit Lions
- Automate Show
- Clearwater Beach
- Grand Rapids, Michigan
Key Takeaways from this episode with Cynthia Kay:
- “Entrepreneurs are risk adverse.”
- “I would rather bet on myself and my ability, even in the tough times.”
- “No one can pay you enough money to do a job that you don’t love.”
Connect with us:
Thank you so much for listening to this podcast, “Perspectives on Small Business with Cynthia Kay.”
This podcast episode of Entrepreneur Perspectives is brought to you by KazCM.
KazCM partners with business owners like you to help create your online presence through content marketing.
We would be so grateful if you:
Subscribe to our email list