The master of the how. Charles Leichtweis, founder of Experts in How, joins Eric Kasimov in this chat to discuss the How.
As Charles says, The Why and the What are critical for success, the How validates and aligns those two elements to create sustainable, profitable growth.
With Charles’ vast experience in the C-suite world, there’s so much you, the business leader, can learn from the master of How.
We are excited to feature Charles Leichtweis on the Entrepreneur Perspectives Podcast.
Want help growing your business with content marketing? Learn More.
Useful links from this episode:
Other important links:
- The Power of Respect in Business: Enabling Your Teams to Achieve Sustainable Profitable Growth by Charles Leichtweis
- Black Like Me by John Howard Griffin
- Detroit, Michigan
- We Are a Communications Company by KazCM
- KazShort | Saying No to a Networking Event
- Libertyville, Illinois
- The Strategy Addict
Connect with us:
- Thank you so much for listening to this podcast, “Focusing on the HOW with Charles Leichtweis” #EPPodcast
- This podcast episode of Entrepreneur Perspectives exists because of KazCM. The content marketing brand inside KazSource, Inc. It’s all about content creation and distribution. Why? Because we love helping business leaders create and share amazing content!
- We would be grateful if you subscribed on Apple Podcasts
- Music, “Here for the Win” provided by Songwriter Jess
- Check out our sports and entrepreneurial content platform: SportsEpreneur. A platform for the entrepreneurial minded, deep-rooted, not so average sports fan. We even have a podcast on this platform. Check it out!
- Content Matterz. Entrepreneurs often need help communicating their story. That’s where the Content Matterz Podcast comes in! Short snippet episodes giving you ideas, inspiration, and marketing tips. Check out our new podcast, Content Matterz.