Staying ahead of the wave. Our guest today is Drew Bartek, CFO at Groove Watersports, maker of the worlds first impact vest with speakers. They saw a niche in the wakeboard community and went after it.
In this episode, we discuss a product launch, scaling a startup, and turning your passion into a profession.
Drew is originally from Nebraska and went to the University of Nebraska. He currently resides in Charlotte, NC.
In his role with Groove Watersports, Drew is responsible for sales and finance.
Drew learned all about entrepreneurship from his mom who was an athlete and restaurateur. That prepared him for the journey he is currently embarking on today at Groove Watersports. His path provides inspiration to those forging ahead into unchartered waters in life and business. Drew’s passion for watersports and music were on full display in this podcast episode.
Want help growing your business with social media and stories? Learn More.
Useful links from this episode:
Other important links:
- Lake Norman Marina, Wakeboard
- University of Nebraska
- Lincoln, Nebraska
- National Whitewater Center
- Mumford and Sons
- University of Nebraska Football
- Big Ten Conference
Connect with us:
- Groove Watersports: Website, Instagram
- Drew Bartek: Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn
- Eric Kasimov: Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn
- Thank you so much for listening to this podcast, “Perspectives on Innovating the Watersports Industry” #EPPodcast
- This podcast episode of Entrepreneur Perspectives is brought to you by KazCM. KazCM, a content marketing company for business leaders, helps you and your business merge the networking strategies of the past and the present. When you put it together, good things happen.
- We would be grateful if you gave us a review.
- Music, “Here for the Win” provided by Songwriter Jess
- Check out our sports and entrepreneurial content platform: SportsEpreneur. A place for entrepreneurs that love sports.