Making the world a better place on and off the ice. Our guest today is Jake Newton, professional hockey player and mental health advocate.
In this episode, we discuss mental health, the hockey culture, and battling through obstacles.
Jake is from Cleveland, Ohio and is currently playing hockey in Finland for JYP in the Finnish top division Liiga.
He also spent some time in the AHL and ECHL. In this chat, you’ll hear John Priore a content marketer at our company handle this interview as Eric was out sick! John was most impressed with how Jake has been able to overcome mental obstacles.
As a mental health advocate, Jake is focusing on building his brand off the ice with public speaking around the importance of mental health and performance at a high level.
His success on and off the ice have us so excited to feature him on this podcast.
We hope you enjoy the conversation with Jake Newton.
Want help growing your business with content marketing? Learn More.
Useful links from this episode:
Other important links:
Connect with us:
- Jake Newton: Instagram, LinkedIn
- Eric Kasimov: Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn
- John Priore: Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn
- Thank you so much for listening to this podcast, “Perspectives on Mental Health in Hockey with Jake Newton” #EPPodcast #KazPod #PodKaz
- This podcast episode of Entrepreneur Perspectives is brought to you by KazCM. KazCM is a content marketing company for business leaders with an eye on branding.
- We would be grateful if you gave us a review.
- Music, “Here for the Win” provided by Songwriter Jess
- Check out our sports and entrepreneurial content platform: SportsEpreneur. A media platform that is in and around the sports world. And for fans of the sports world. And overall for entrepreneurs that love sports.