Making a positive impact on the Celiac community. Michael Frolichstein, leader of The Celiac Project, joins Eric Kasimov in this chat to discuss the Celiac Project, creating a community, and why podcasting matters.
The Celiac Project includes a documentary film and The Celiac Project Podcast.
We came to learn about Michael and the amazing things he is doing for the Celiac community through his podcast. Eric’s wife had been diagnosed with Celiac. And in an effort to learn more about it, he sought out content and Mike’s podcast has been incredibly helpful in many ways—ways they discuss in this conversation.
While this episode gets into celiac and gluten-free topics, it can apply to anyone going through any adversity, or anyone looking to bring a community together, or anyone looking to create content around a passion of their own.
We also hope this episode can in some way create awareness around Celiac disease. And of course, show off the amazing work Mike and his podcast partner Cam Weiner are doing with their podcast and their community leadership.
I obviously have a lot of thoughts around celiac and gluten-free topics that I wanted to talk through—who better to do this with than a leader like Michael who is a filmmaker, content producer, and business owner.
I’m grateful Michael has given us his time to have this discussion. And I’m grateful for the work Michael does every day. It goes to show you that if you encounter an obstacle and/or a passion- that you can lean into it and create content that helps people.
We are excited to feature Michael Frolichstein on the Entrepreneur Perspectives Podcast.
Want help growing your business with content marketing? Learn More.
Useful links from this episode:
Other important links:
Connect with us:
- Thank you so much for listening to this podcast, “Creating a Celiac Community with Michael Frolichstein of The Celiac Project” #EPPodcast
- This podcast episode of Entrepreneur Perspectives exists because of KazCM. The content marketing brand inside KazSource. It’s all about content creation and distribution. Why? Because we love helping business leaders create and share amazing content!
- We would be grateful if you subscribed on Apple Podcasts
- Music, “Here for the Win” provided by Songwriter Jess
- Check out our sports and entrepreneurial content platform: SportsEpreneur. A platform for the entrepreneurial-minded, deep-rooted, not so average sports fan. We even have a podcast on this platform. Check it out!
- Content Matterz. Entrepreneurs often need help communicating their story. That’s where the Content Matterz Podcast comes in! Short snippet episodes giving you ideas, inspiration, and marketing tips. Check out our new podcast, Content Matterz.