Never Stop. Never Quit. Repeat. Allen Simmons, Author, Speaker, and Marine Corps Veteran, joins John Priore in this chat to discuss purpose, mental health, and the military lifestyle.
We are super excited to have Allen join John Priore in our office for this special veterans day chat. Allen inspires. With his stories and experiences from his days in combat, there are many lessons you, the business leader, can take from this episode.
As you will hear from Allen in this chat, it’s all about finding your purpose and never standing down from a battle. And we would like to thank Allen and all the veterans for serving our country. And a special thanks to Allen for sharing his story with us.
We are excited to feature Allen Simmons on the Entrepreneur Perspectives Podcast.
Want help growing your business with content marketing? Learn More.
Useful links from this episode:
Other important links:
Connect with us:
- Thank you so much for listening to this podcast, “Transitioning from Military Life to Entrepreneurship with Allen Simmons” #EPPodcast
- This podcast episode of Entrepreneur Perspectives exists because of KazCM. The content marketing brand inside KazSource. It’s all about content creation and distribution. Why? Because we love helping business leaders create and share amazing content!
- We would be grateful if you subscribed on Apple Podcasts
- Music, “Here for the Win” provided by Songwriter Jess
- Check out our sports and entrepreneurial content platform: SportsEpreneur. A platform for the entrepreneurial minded, deep-rooted, not so average sports fan. We even have a podcast on this platform. Check it out!
- Content Matterz. Entrepreneurs often need help communicating their story. That’s where the Content Matterz Podcast comes in! Short snippet episodes giving you ideas, inspiration, and marketing tips. Check out our new podcast, Content Matterz.