Bigger than baseball. Our guest today is Ty Kelly, professional baseball player for the Los Angeles Angels.
In this episode, we discuss the business of baseball, Team Israel, and the new SportsEpreneur podcast!
Ty also spent some time with the New York Mets. John Priore a content marketer at our company is a fan of all things Mets—and as a result, we had John handle this interview! As you’ll hear, John is most impressed with how Ty carries himself as a professional and as a utility player.
Ty’s examples of always being ready to focus on building his personal brand were on full display in our chat. His success on and off the field have us so excited to feature him on this podcast.
We hope you enjoy the conversation with Ty Kelly.
Want help growing your business with content marketing? Learn More.
Useful links from this episode:
Other important links:
- Los Angeles Angels
- Team Israel Baseball
- New York Mets
- James Harden
- Arizona Spring Training
- Salt Lake Bees
- Matt Pare
Connect with us:
- Ty Kelly: Instagram, Twitter
- Eric Kasimov: Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn
- John Priore: Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn
- Thank you so much for listening to this podcast, “Perspectives From a Professional Baseball Player with Ty Kelly” #EPPodcast #KazPod #PodKaz
- This podcast episode of Entrepreneur Perspectives is brought to you by KazCM. KazCM is a content marketing company for business leaders with an eye on branding.
- We would be grateful if you gave us a review.
- Music, “Here for the Win” provided by Songwriter Jess
- Check out our sports and entrepreneurial content platform: SportsEpreneur. A media platform that is in and around the sports world. And for fans of the sports world. And overall for entrepreneurs that love sports.
Image of Ty Kelly was taken by slgckgc under the Creative Commons 2.0 Generic License.