Become the best version of yourself. In this episode, we chat with Tim Kight, Founder of Focus 3 and host of The Focus 3 Podcast with Urban Meyer. We discuss many topics including uncommon individuals, mental toughness, and John Wooden.
Tim’s business has a mission to help companies around the world align the power of leadership, culture, and behavior to achieve next-level results.
I first learned of Tim Kight when Ohio State shared the leadership program they had started after the 2012 season. Hearing how they identified Freshman, JT Barrett as an elite leader had me intrigued by what was to come with the Buckeyes.
Sure enough in 2014, Ohio State won the national championship against a national perception and in the face of much adversity. As I continued to pay attention to the program, it was obvious the strong leadership the program had. And I came to realize the impact Tim Kight was having behind the scenes.
Eventually, I came across Tim’s podcast which Urban Meyer joined as a co-host this past year. The time taking in their insights has been time well spent.
Tim and I then connected on LinkedIn and a couple of months ago we had an opportunity to talk—that chat led to this podcast episode.
I can’t help but learn and be inspired when talking with Tim. And I am excited to have had the opportunity to chat with Tim on this podcast and share it with you. And I am grateful for the time Tim gave us.
I would encourage you to become a subscriber to The Focus 3 podcast. It will absolutely be a difference-maker for you.
We are excited to feature Tim Kight on the Entrepreneur Perspectives Podcast.
Want help growing your business with content marketing? Learn More.
Useful links from this episode:
Other important links:
- The Focus 3 Podcast
- Ohio State University Football
- JT Barrett
- John Wooden on the Assist | A SportsEpreneur Article
- Wooden on Leadership by John Wooden
- Urban Meyer
- Above the Line by Urban Meyer
- John Priore
Connect with us:
- Thank you so much for listening to this podcast, “The Pursuit of Uncommon Leadership with Tim Kight” #EPPodcast
- This podcast episode of Entrepreneur Perspectives exists because of KazCM. The content marketing brand inside KazSource. It’s all about content creation and distribution. Why? Because we love helping business leaders create and share amazing content!
- We would be grateful if you subscribed on Apple Podcasts
- Music, “Here for the Win” provided by Songwriter Jess
- Check out our sports and entrepreneurial content platform: SportsEpreneur. The content platform where sports and entrepreneurship collide. We even have a podcast on this platform. Check it out!
- Content Matterz. Entrepreneurs often need help communicating their story. That’s where the Content Matterz Podcast comes in! Short snippet episodes giving you ideas, inspiration, and marketing tips. Check out our new podcast, Content Matterz.