From the NFL to entrepreneurship. Our guest today is Mike Hollis, retired NFL kicker of 9 years. Mike played for the Jacksonville Jaguars, Buffalo Bills, and New York Giants. He represented the AFC in the 1998 Pro Bowl and presently ranks in the top 20 in overall field goal accuracy in NFL history.
In this podcast episode, we discuss the life of an NFL Kicker, dumbing it down, and the transition from pro sports (NFL) to entrepreneurship.
Mike lives in Jacksonville, Florida where he runs ProForm Kicking Academy and is a Managing Partner in a software development company focused in the meal prep market.
Mike’s examples of being clutch, having no excuses, and making things simple were on full display in our chat. His success on and off the field had us so excited to feature him on this podcast.
We hope you enjoy the conversation with former NFL Player, Mike Hollis.
Want help growing your business with content marketing? Learn More.
Useful links from this episode:
Other important links:
- Jaguars vs. Bills 1996
- Jacksonville Jaguars
- Tom Coughlin, General Manager of the Jacksonville Jaguars
- Buffalo Bills
- Jim Catano
- Bryan Barker, Former Punter for the Jacksonville Jaguars
- Brian Moorman, Former Punter for the Buffalo Bills
- Danny Smith, Special Teams Coordinator for the Pittsburgh Steelers
Connect with us:
- Thank you so much for listening to this podcast, “Perspectives from a Retired NFL Kicker” #EPPodcast
- This podcast episode of Entrepreneur Perspectives is brought to you by KazCM. KazCM is a content marketing company for business leaders with an eye on branding.
- We would be grateful if you gave us a review.
- Music, “Here for the Win” provided by Songwriter Jess
- Check out our sports and entrepreneurial content platform: SportsEpreneur. A place for entrepreneurs that love sports.