Turning a hobby into a business. Our guest today is Ken Schmidt, owner of Charlotte Sports Collectibles, which specializes in catering to memories and memorabilia through multiple channels including sports cards and hobby supplies.
In this episode, we discuss sports memorabilia, corporate world to entrepreneurship, and the impact of technology on the collectibles.
Ken developed his passion for card collecting throughout his childhood but always wanted to open his own shop. The corporate grind was a major factor in turning his passion into a reality. His path provides inspiration to those forging ahead in life and business.
We hope you enjoy the conversation with Ken Schmidt.
Want help growing your business with content marketing? Learn More.
Useful links from this episode:
Other important links:
Connect with us:
- Thank you so much for listening to this podcast, “Perspectives from a Sports Memorabilia Collector” #EPPodcast
- This podcast episode of Entrepreneur Perspectives is brought to you by KazCM. KazCM is a content marketing company for business leaders with an eye on branding.
- We would be grateful if you gave us a review.
- Music, “Here for the Win” provided by Songwriter Jess
- Check out our sports and entrepreneurial content platform: SportsEpreneur. A place for entrepreneurs that love sports.