Building an incredible product is number one. PJ Taei, Founder of Uscreen, joins Eric Kasimov in this chat to discuss video monetization, building a SaaS business, and communication.
Uscreen gives the ability to build your own Netflix, but it’s not limited to entertainment. Uscreen is home to over 5000 video creators who use the platform to distribute and sell their videos online.
With PJ’s stories around putting in the work, we can all learn from him. With that, we are excited to feature PJ Taei on the Entrepreneur Perspectives Podcast.
Why appearing on podcasts is great leverage for your business
How having a podcast can lead to new opportunities
Blogging, YouTube, and Podcasting
Video Monetization with YouTube and Uscreen
The video boom and why Uscreen is all in on it
Gary Vaynerchuk on content creation
Want help growing your business with content marketing? Learn More.
*Note: In this chat, Eric mentions that his grandfather was an immigrant. He wanted to correct that statement. Eric’s great grandmother was an immigrant, not his grandfather.
Useful links from this episode:
Other important links:
- Geek Squad
- Best Buy
- FutureNet Corporation
- Perspectives in Sales Activity with Mitch Long
- Content Matterz
Connect with us:
- Thank you so much for listening to this podcast, “Taking Advantage of Technology and Media with PJ Taei” #EPPodcast
- This podcast episode of Entrepreneur Perspectives exists because of KazCM. The content marketing brand inside KazSource. It’s all about content creation and distribution. Why? Because we think every entrepreneur should have their own content platform.
- We would be grateful if you subscribed — Apple Podcasts
- Music, “Here for the Win” provided by Songwriter Jess
- Check out our sports and entrepreneurial content platform: SportsEpreneur. A platform for the entrepreneurial-minded individual that has a passion for sports. We even have a podcast on this platform. Check it out!
- Content Matterz. Entrepreneurs often need help communicating their story. That’s where the Content Matterz Podcast comes in! Check out the podcast, Content Matterz.