Building an incredible product is number one. PJ Taei, Founder of Uscreen, joins Eric Kasimov in this chat to discuss video monetization, building a SaaS business, and communication.
Uscreen gives the ability to build your own Netflix, but it’s not limited to entertainment. Uscreen is home to over 5000 video creators who use the platform to distribute and sell their videos online. You can learn more about Uscreen at uscreen.tv.
With PJ’s stories around putting in the work, we can all learn from him. With that, we are excited to feature PJ Taei on the Entrepreneur Perspectives Podcast.
Want help growing your business with content marketing? Learn More.
*Note: In this chat, Eric mentions that his grandfather was an immigrant. He wanted to correct that statement. Eric’s great grandmother was an immigrant, not his grandfather.
Useful links from this episode:
Other important links:
- Geek Squad
- Best Buy
- FutureNet Corporation
- Perspectives in Sales Activity with Mitch Long
- Content Matterz
Connect with us:
- Thank you so much for listening to this podcast, “Taking Advantage of Technology and Media with PJ Taei” #EPPodcast
- This podcast episode of Entrepreneur Perspectives exists because of KazCM. The content marketing brand inside KazSource. It’s all about content creation and distribution. Why? Because we love helping business leaders create and share amazing content!
- We would be grateful if you subscribed on Apple Podcasts
- Music, “Here for the Win” provided by Songwriter Jess
- Check out our sports and entrepreneurial content platform: SportsEpreneur. A platform for the entrepreneurial minded, deep-rooted, not so average sports fan. We even have a podcast on this platform. Check it out!
- Content Matterz. Entrepreneurs often need help communicating their story. That’s where the Content Matterz Podcast comes in! Short snippet episodes giving you ideas, inspiration, and marketing tips. Check out our new podcast, Content Matterz.