How do you handle tough decisions? This episode is a guest appearance I had on the Tough Decisions For Entrepreneurs Podcast.
In this episode we discuss, tough decisions, lessons learned, and following your instincts.
This hit show hosted by Dan and Dennae Handford is a show that helps entrepreneurs think through the tough decisions entrepreneurs deal with.
Dan asked me to come onto this podcast and talk about the decisions that led to us building a content marketing company while running an insurance brokerage company.
Thank you to Dan and Dennae for having me on the Tough Decisions For Entrepreneurs Podcast. It was an absolute honor to be featured by them and we would encourage you to check out their podcast on Apple Podcasts.
We hope you enjoy the conversation with Dan and Dennae.
Want help growing your business with content marketing? Learn More.
Useful links from this episode:
Other important links:
- TD259: Invest In What You Believe In and Follow Your Instincts with Eric Kasimov
- Shane Snively
- Google Works
- Microsoft Sharepoint
- Microsoft Planner
“Waste no more time arguing about what a good man should be. Be one.” – Marcus Aurelius
Connect with us:
- Thank you so much for listening to this podcast, “Perspectives on Tough Decisions with Eric Kasimov” #EPPodcast #KazPod #PodKaz
- This podcast episode of Entrepreneur Perspectives is brought to you by KazCM. KazCM is a content marketing company for business leaders with an eye on branding.
- We would be grateful if you gave us a review.
- Music, “Here for the Win” provided by Songwriter Jess
- Check out our sports and entrepreneurial content platform: SportsEpreneur. A media platform that is in and around the sports world. And for fans of the sports world. And overall for entrepreneurs that love sports.