Transitioning from the sports world to business can be tough for many athletes. Luckily, we are here to help! This SportsEpreneur style episode features the stories of former athletes that have made the transition from sports to business.
This special sports and business episode features 3 guests:
Sean Farrell of QDS and former professional baseball player.
Grant Wiley of VEEPIO and former all American linebacker at West Virginia University.
Alex Roberts of FranChoice and former professional hockey player and coach.
In this episode we discuss business lessons from pro baseball, evolving the sports formula to business, and the pain of leaving sports for business.
If you know anything about us at KazSource, you know that we love taking lessons from the sports world and apply them to business. These guests do a great job of applying lessons learned from their playing days to the transition they went through in their business careers. As a business professional, you can take these lessons from former athletes and apply them to all aspects of your life.
We are excited to feature Sean, Grant, and Alex on the Entrepreneur Perspectives Podcast.
Want help growing your business with content marketing? Learn More.
Useful links from this episode:
Other important links:
- Quality Data Systems
- UNC Chapel Hill Baseball
- West Virginia University Football
- Franchise Playmaker
- University of Michigan Hockey
Connect with us:
- Sean Farrell: LinkedIn
- Grant Wiley: LinkedIn
- Alex Roberts: LinkedIn
- Eric Kasimov: Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn
- Thank you so much for listening to this podcast, “Transitioning from the Sports World to the Business World” #EPPodcast
- This podcast episode of Entrepreneur Perspectives exists because of KazCM. The content marketing brand inside KazSource. It’s all about content creation and distribution. Why? Because we love helping business leaders create and share amazing content!
- We would be grateful if you subscribed on Apple Podcasts
- Music, “Here for the Win” provided by Songwriter Jess
- Check out our sports and entrepreneurial content platform: SportsEpreneur. A platform for the entrepreneurial-minded, deep-rooted, not so average sports fan. We even have a podcast on this platform. Check it out!
- Content Matterz. Entrepreneurs often need help communicating their story. That’s where the Content Matterz Podcast comes in! Short snippet episodes giving you ideas, inspiration, and marketing tips. Check out our new podcast, Content Matterz.