Introspective podcast conversations with and for entrepreneurs.
This podcast is where the entrepreneur, Eric Kasimov, Founder and CEO of KazSource, Inc, has introspective conversations with fellow entrepreneurs. This podcast exists to help you, the entrepreneur, founder, business owner, business professional, or aspiring entrepreneur, “build and protect your business 1 Podcast at a time” — all through introspective podcast conversations.
A podcast that takes what we see, learn, and apply in the different KazSource brands and brings it to you in this audio podcast.
Featuring: Eric Kasimov
The Mark Zuckerberg episode. Sounds ridiculous. Is it?
Is the next phone call you receive the most important phone call? Is that update in your news feed life-changing? Is the new book the best book? That’s more than likely a no for all three questions, yet, here we are asking the Saviors for some saving. We got you!
In this Saviors of the Metaverse podcast, we talk about many topics including Jared and Zucks sitting down for dinner and trying to hash it out (it didn’t go well). We also talk about helping you stay away from recency bias. You could say a recency bias is about remembering the last thing you heard to be the truth or the most important thing. It also applies to focusing on the latest bit of information (of which there is a lot) being the most important. Avoid that! Your productivity, your mind, and your well-being will thank you. And then you can thank the saviors, but we will not accept–as we are merely here to save. And also, talk about dd Peckers. Do you know what dd Peckers is? You will soon. Just hit play on this 11th installment of Saviors of the Metaverse!
Saviors of the Metaverse, the podcast that saves and hopefully entertains, is now a standalone podcast. No, we don’t mean standing at the corner waiting for a bus that will never come. We mean standalone as this podcast has its own real estate on Apple and Spotify and the like. SOM (short for Saviors of the Metaverse) is part of the KazSource Podcast Network. So we’re not totally alone! Although Jared is terrified of loneliness, so to play it safe, give this podcast a listen.
We’re on to the 11th episode of SOM (again, short for Saviors of the Metaverse). And we’re mad!! Why? We don’t know. So let’s talk about it and create some outrage!
Welcome to the 11th episode of Saviors of the Metaverse.
Saviors of the Metaverse 11 | The Zucks Episode + dd Peckers, Recency Bias
– dd Peckers | wing shack in Charlotte, NC
– A good article we didn’t discuss but should (and you should read): Why Sports Fans Are Sports Fans – Wait But Why
In case you haven’t noticed, we love podcasts. In fact, we love building podcasts. Everything from development to production. Because of all that, we’re building a one-of-a-kind podcast network. If you have a podcast or are looking to launch a new podcast then we should talk. You can message me on Twitter @eric_kaz or hit us up any way that works for you. Let’s talk about your podcast joining this one-of-a-kind podcast network.
More about Saviors of the Metaverse:
Here’s what the purpose of this podcast is: there are a lot of problems in the world, there are a lot of exciting things, and people are looking for answers–no, people are looking for saviors…so we are going to discuss, we are going to talk in detail, and almost certainly be wrong on a lot of it, but you will be entertained, you will feel better, and if anything you will feel like uh…
Just listen to this tenth episode known as Saviors of the Metaverse!
Eric Kasimov is joined in the studio by Jared Nichols. Jared has been a frequent guest on another KazSource Podcast, Entrepreneur Perspectives – and for good reason. He is one of the reasons that podcast exists in the first place. We like to think of Jared as someone who speaks his mind, offers insights, and allows ideas to take action. That type of thinking, in a nutshell, helped spawn the idea for Entrepreneur Perspectives. And now this new podcast, “Saviors of the Metaverse”.
And keeping with the roots of this podcast–all of it is unscripted…
A conversation as defined by Google: a talk, especially an informal one, between two or more people, in which news and ideas are exchanged.
That’s this podcast. While many podcasts are a conversation, this takes it another step–think freestyle, raw, no filter…unscripted. Yeah, that’s it. Unscripted: said or delivered without a prepared script; impromptu (google). That sounds like some Saviors of the Metaverse!
Websites you should totally check out:
- KazSource, Inc
- KazCM, ContentMatterz | content brings people together
- SportsE+ | sports got us together in the first place
All the episodes:
- SOM10 | Working From Home Is Not For Everyone!
- Saviors of the Metaverse 9 | The Future of Transportation + Expectations, Skateboarding, Roblox
- Saviors of the Metaverse 8 | Meta + Squatter Rights, Recession, Maine, Larry David
- Saviors of the Metaverse 7 | The Great Regret + Fake Outrage, Swearing, Economy, Deshaun
- Saviors of the Metaverse 6 | Education Problems & Talking Habits
- Saviors of the Metaverse 5 | “The Production Quality of This Podcast Is So Good”
- Saviors of the Metaverse 4 | We Don’t Have It All Figured Out
- Saviors of the Metaverse 3 | Triggers + Youth Sports, ROI, Streaming, Content
- Saviors of the Metaverse 2 | Narratives + Spotify, Trust, Media, Chipotle
- Saviors of the Metaverse 1 | Podcasting, Iterating, Joe Rogan, Cleveland Browns, CLT
Meet you on social media:
That’s a wrap:
- Thank you for listening to this Saviors of the Metaverse podcast episode titled, “SOM11 | The Zucks Episode + dd Peckers, Recency Bias”.
- Follow this podcast on Apple Podcasts (link coming soon!)
- Follow this podcast on Spotify
- Intro Music, “Here for the Win” provided by Songwriter Jess
The post SOM11 | The Zucks Episode + dd Peckers, Recency Bias appeared first on KazSource.