A professional goalkeeper gives his perspectives on storytelling. Jeff Attinella, goalkeeper for the Portland Timbers, shares stories about the mindset of a soccer goalkeeper, playing for the Portland Timbers, and an athlete creating content. All the while he is sharing lessons to apply to his business career–and yours.
A little bit about our guest:
Jeff led the Timbers’ team to the 2018 MLS Cup. He played college soccer in his home state at the University of South Florida. His junior season he was an All American and Big East goalkeeper of the year.
Besides being a goalkeeper, Jeff is husband, father and content creator. A creator in the sense that he is a podcast host and children’s book author. You can hear his podcast From J to Z on Apple Podcasts and Spotify. His children’s books can be found on his publishing platform, ItHadToBeTold.com or Amazon. You can see links to his books below. After you spend time listening to Jeff and learning about his story, you will absolutely be drawn to his content.
One thing that really stood out in this chat is Jeff’s mindfulness. We believe you’ll come to understand what I mean after listening to this conversation.
We are excited to feature Jeff Attinella on the Entrepreneur Perspectives Podcast.
Want help growing your business with content marketing? Learn More.
Useful links from this episode:
- It Had To Be Told Publishing
- From J to Z Podcast
- Portland Timbers
Jeff Attinella’s Books:
- Cleveland Wins a Championship: The Story of the 2016 Cavaliers
- Greatest Ever: The story of a coach, a quarterback, and a comeback
- The Curse Ends: The Story of the 2016 Chicago Cubs
- The Great Space Race: The story of how America put a man on the moon!
Other important links:
- The Oregonian: Authoring Children’s Books for His Daughter
- The Outlook: Timbers Goalie Reads Latest Children’s Book
- University of South Florida Soccer
- The Future of Soccer in the United States
- Keeping My Mind Right as a 13 Year Old Soccer Goalie
- Timbers Army
- Columbus Crew
- David De Gea
- Justin Fields
Connect with us:
- Thank you so much for listening to this podcast, “Portland Timbers Goalkeeper and Storyteller with Jeff Attinella” #EPPodcast
- This podcast episode of Entrepreneur Perspectives is brought to you by KazCM. The content marketing brand inside KazSource, Inc.
- Please subscribe on Apple Podcasts
- Music, “Here for the Win” provided by Songwriter Jess
- Check out our sports and entrepreneurial content platform: SportsEpreneur. A platform for the entrepreneurial minded, deep-rooted, not so average sports fan.