Are you having difficulty keeping track of projects for yourself or within your business? Asana may just be the key to make these projects and the individual tasks less cluttered and more simple. Within your organization, you’ll be able to divide up your staff into teams and then assign tasks to individuals. These tasks can be shared with multiple people and deadlines set as needed.
- Progress at a glance – whether the team member or the leader, progress on projects and tasks are easy to monitor.
- Great tool for collaboration – Instead of cluttering up your email even more and risk overlooking an important project update, keep the conversation going within Asana.
- Integrates great with many other systems, including Slack, Evernote, Google, and Dropbox. There is also a useful mobile app available for Android and iOS
- Received an email for a new project? Forward it directly into Asana as a new task.
For a better idea of what Asana can do for you, watch this short video below:
Within the business world (and your personal life) there are many great ideas and goals, but oftentimes they are never completed nor meet their full potential due to disorganization. As a task management tool, Asana will help you stay on track, stay organized, and help you simplify your life. Best of all, it’s free for teams of up to 15 people!
Asana isn’t the only one, but it’s our choice.
Update | 2020
Milanote is a tool for organizing creative projects into beautiful visual boards. By design, it feels a lot like working on the wall in a creative studio – visual, tactile and sometimes a bit messy – Milanote is a great fit for designers who work in teams remotely.
– Write notes & to-do lists, upload images & files and save things you find on the web
– Organize visually using the flexible drag and drop interface.
– Boards by default are a private place to think, but with a single click you can create a shared workspace for collaboration with your team
– Milanote is filled with hundreds of built-in templates to help you get started with a variety of different projects, from creating a mood board to writing that perfect creative brief.
– Free version available with no time limit.
– PRO version $9.99 per month (monthly and annual plans)
*KazSource is not an affiliated partner of Asana nor is this blog post an endorsement. Asana has not paid or provided KazSource any incentive for this article.