A sports and business content creation discussion with the enthusiastic Rob Cressy. Come join us on this episode full of positivity and energy as Eric Kasimov chats with Rob Cressy of Bacon Sports to discuss unique relationship building, how content helps drive new business and the podcasting-LinkedIn combination.
Key takeaway: content, marketing, and relationship building is always evolving, are you keeping up?
Key quote: “every day my goal is to make today better than yesterday.” – Rob Cressy
Thank you to Rob for sharing his positivity, expertise, and time.
We hope you enjoy this episode titled, “Bringing Energy to Content Creation with Rob Cressy” on the Entrepreneur Perspectives Podcast.
It must be said that this conversation started after Eric heard about Rob Cressy in a meeting with Ann Lademann of Kids In Seats. Coming away impressed with Rob’s podcast, Eric reached out to Rob via LinkedIn.
They had some back and forth on LinkedIn and email–ultimately it led to a phone chat and more messaging. And now this podcast episode.
The point of saying all that is Rob and Eric do not connect if Rob doesn’t have a podcast and likewise if Eric doesn’t have a podcast. And it also must be stated that with them both being active on LinkedIn, it allowed for the communication to happen. Content works. Podcasting works. Engagement on social media works. It can lead to what we hope you will think is a conversation you can learn from. Rob, Eric, and their teams at KazSource and Bacon Sports have learned from it. We hope you enjoy this podcast chat!
KazSource provides Content Marketing services to help with employee turnover, customer retention, and growth | Learn More
Are you in or around the world of sports? If so, we have a content marketing brand niched for you | Visit SportsEpreneur
Useful links from this episode:
Connect with us:
- Thank you so much for listening to this podcast, “Bringing Energy to Content Creation with Rob Cressy”.
- This podcast episode of Entrepreneur Perspectives exists because of the content marketing brand inside KazSource | Check it out. Join us on this content journey.
- SportsEpreneur | A platform for the entrepreneurial-minded, deep-rooted, not so average sports fan. We even have a podcast on this platform. Come join us!
- Content Matterz. Entrepreneurs often need help communicating their story. That’s where the Content Matterz Podcast comes in! Short snippet episodes giving you ideas, inspiration, and marketing tips. Listen: Content Matterz.
- Music, “Here for the Win” provided by Songwriter Jess
- SUBSCRIBE: Apple Podcasts