From Addiction and Prison to Success and Mentorship. A second chance story that you need to hear. In this episode, Eric Kasimov chats with Ryan Skinner, President of Summit Financial Partners, a Massachusetts based firm and the author of “Taking Stock“.
Ryan’s story includes a serious battle with addiction. His addiction and behavior landed Ryan in prison and lead him to almost take his own life. Now, with a second chance at life, he is succeeding with his family and his business. Ryan also regularly speaks to high school students and inmates enrolled in a drug program at the Middlesex House of Corrections.
Ryan Skinner is living proof that survival from a dark, downward spiral is possible.
We hope you enjoy this episode titled, “I’m Not Wired for Jail with Ryan Skinner” on the Entrepreneur Perspectives Podcast.
KazCM is a content marketing company in Charlotte, NC. We believe content is at the core of your business. We work with business leaders to create content assets that assist with employee retention, customer relationships, and business growth | Learn More
Do you like sports? If so, we have a content marketing brand niched for you | Visit SportsEpreneur
If you are in the insurance industry? Check out the content from our insurance brokerage group, KazSource Insurance.
Useful links from this episode:
Other important links:
Connect with us:
- Thank you so much for listening to this podcast, “I’m Not Wired for Jail with Ryan Skinner”.
- This podcast episode of Entrepreneur Perspectives exists because of the content marketing brand inside KazSource | Check it out.
- SportsEpreneur | The platform where sports & entrepreneurship collide! Come join us.
- Content Matterz. Entrepreneurs often need help communicating their story. That’s where the Content Matterz Podcast comes in! Listen: Content Matterz.
- Music, “Here for the Win” provided by Songwriter Jess
- Subscribe on Apple: Apple Podcasts