A content creation journey that started in the mortgage business. Our guest today is living proof that content creation works! This episode is full of knowledge and perspective as Eric Kasimov chats with Shondell Varcianna, owner of Varci Media. Eric and Shondell discuss a content creation journey, sharing your story, writing, and transitioning from the mortgage and financial business to content creation for those in the financial services markets
Shondell started working in banking in 1998 with roles including mortgage loan originator and insurance for mortgage brokers.
Today, she owns and operates Varci Media. Varci is a writing company in Atlanta, Georgia that helps financial institutions get more inbound inquiries by writing blog posts that convert.
Thank you to Shondell for sharing her innovation and inspiration.
We hope you enjoy this episode titled, “From Mortgage Origination to Content Creation with Shondell Varcianna” on the Entrepreneur Perspectives Podcast.
KazSource provides Content Marketing services to help with content assets, employee turnover, customer retention, and growth | Learn More
Are you in or around the world of sports? If so, we have a content marketing brand niched for you | Visit SportsEpreneur
Useful links from this episode:
Connect with us:
- Thank you so much for listening to this podcast, “From Mortgage Origination to Content Creation with Shondell Varcianna”.
- This podcast episode of Entrepreneur Perspectives exists because of the content marketing brand inside KazSource | Check it out.
- SportsEpreneur | A platform for the entrepreneurial-minded, deep-rooted, not so average. We even have a podcast on this platform. Come join us!
- Content Matterz. Entrepreneurs often need help communicating their story. That’s where the Content Matterz Podcast comes in! Short snippet episodes giving you ideas, inspiration, and marketing tips. Listen here: Content Matterz.
- Music, “Here for the Win” provided by Songwriter Jess
- Subscribe on Apple: Apple Podcasts