A business that redefined how people do (or don’t do) their laundry. And refining that business along the way. That and more in this podcast episode with the Founder and CEO of 2ULaundry, Alex Smereczniak.
2ULaundry brought us a new spin on this long-hated and time-consuming chore. Simply put, it is the new way to do laundry and dry cleaning. It involves bringing the laundry service 2U. With their convenient pick-up and drop-off service, they are on a mission to provide people with an effortless and convenient solution to washing and drying clothes.
2U has been around for over four years and with so many changes in the world since we last featured 2ULaundry in January of 2019 (listen to that episode with Co-Founder, Dan D’Aquisto here), we have much to catch up on. So what are Alex and his team up to? How did Covid-19 impact their business, what’s in their future, and what thoughts does Alex have for other aspiring and current entrepreneurs?
Alex is an inspiration to entrepreneurs that are looking to breakthrough in an industry, and we truly enjoyed this conversation on “A New Spin on Laundry and Dry Cleaning with Alex Smereczniak”
KazCM is a content marketing company in Charlotte, NC. We help entrepreneurs who want to change their communication–but we don’t change their story. They already have the story. We just help bring it out. Learn More
Do you like sports and entrepreneurship? If so, we have a brand for you | Visit SportsEpreneur
Useful links from this episode:
Connect with us:
- Thank you so much for listening to this podcast, “A New Spin on Laundry and Dry Cleaning with Alex Smereczniak”.
- This podcast episode of Entrepreneur Perspectives exists because of the content marketing brand inside KazSource | Check it out.
- SportsEpreneur | The platform where sports & entrepreneurship collide! Come join us.
- Content Matterz Podcast : Listen
- Intro and Outro Music, “Here for the Win” provided by Songwriter Jess
- Subscribe to EP on Apple: Apple Podcasts